Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HMMMMMMM!!!!

I thought i had abandoned this blog until something happened and i had to just come here and say it. I met the most amazing, intelligent, caring...etc girl in the world.. the best news about is that she was single when I met her! Can u believe that? and I met her in the most unbelievable place and under the most awkward circumstances. Funny thing is, I knew almost immediately that she would be a very big part of my life. To cut the long story short, I want to say how blessed I am to have met her. I care about you a lot and I want you to know, If you're reading this, that I care about you; A WHOLE LOT! Your opinions matter to me and the fact that you and I connect on so many different levels just makes it all so amazing. this past couple of weeks have been the best in my life and If I could turn back the hands of time, I would change the time we met and make it happen earlier than it really did. I hope it lasts for a very long time and I also want you to know that I am committed to making it so.

Here is a toast to YOU; the most outstanding girl I have ever seen. I CARE ABOUT YOU.. you know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment